You can customize your session at Oliver Photography Studio with indoor sets, outdoor, multiple outfits, sport equipment, musical instrument, vehicle, etc. Your session fee is $150 per outfit, half of which is applied to any wall portrait order. With 2 or more outfits, an outdoor shoot is included free of charge. There is no limit to the number of outfits and there is no minimum order requirement.
Your images can be chosen from ala carte, collections or a create-your-own collection. The collections start at $450 and ala carte starts at $55. Digital collections are available. A typical order ranges from $750 to $2500 and usually includes a wall portrait or grouping, a book of 10-30 images, gift prints, wallets and social media files. Please email or use the contact form if you would like more detailed information.
Most sessions last 1 to 2 hours and your images are ready to view in the studio within a week. Your images are projected to a large screen individually, side by side and in multiples. This helps you compare them and see them in detail which makes ordering much easier. There are typically several black & white and browntone images unless you request all color.
Oliver Photography Studio offers so many options, both indoor and out, that make it an obvious choice for convenience, privacy, variety and unique images. Availability is limited in an effort to provide the most relaxed experience and the most personalized, caring service. There are only a few photo shoots available per week and popular times fill quickly, so reserve your time now!
- The studio is located at 11690 Renner Blvd (or Road), Olathe, KS 66061.
- It is on the West side of Renner just 3 blocks North of 119th Street and 5 blocks South of College.
- The studio looks like a cute little house with a white front porch, has a big concrete parking lot and a huge oak tree in front.
- The address numbers are on both the mail box and a sign to the right of the front door.
- Renner is a divided street, so if you are coming from 119th St, you must go past the studio to 116th Street and make a U-turn to come back South to the driveway on the right.
- The studio is NOT in the business park but just to the South of it on the same side of Renner.